Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2009 Football Schedule







comments

12 Responses to "2009 Football Schedule"
  1. David W. said...
    April 28, 2009 at 8:57 PM

    I see you went ahead and marked the Wake game as a win... nice! :-)

  2. Wolfpack Hoops said...
    April 28, 2009 at 9:10 PM

    ^Thanks David. I guess I got a little ahead of myself. Ha ha.

  3. Anonymous said...
    April 28, 2009 at 11:51 PM

    remember this prediciton 10-2

  4. wolfranger said...
    April 29, 2009 at 12:59 AM

    Thu, Sep 03 South Carolina (H) - Win
    Sat, Sep 12 Murray State (H) - Win
    Sat, Sep 19 Gardner Webb (H) - Win
    Sat, Sep 26 Pittsburgh (H) - Win
    Sat, Oct 03 Wake Forest (A) - Win
    Sat, Oct 10 Duke (H) - Win
    Sat, Oct 17 Boston College (A) - Win
    Sat, Oct 31 Florida State (A) -Win
    Sat, Nov 07 Maryland (H) - Win
    Sat, Nov 14 Clemson (H) - Win
    Sat, Nov 21 Virginia Tech (A) - Win
    Sat, Nov 28 North Carolina (H) - HUGE WIN!!

    I guess i'm being a bit optimistic ;)

  5. Kris said...
    April 29, 2009 at 7:58 AM

    I was just about to write how the schedule really favors us but after a second glimpse most our tough games are away (boston college, florida state, wake forest, and Virginia tech. I'm really looking forward to the V Tech game. Since many of you keep up with recruiting I don't have to remind you Tyrod Taylor was the #4 QB (*****) and and russell wilson was #67 QB (**) and both were from Virginia. I'm sure Wilson will be pumped for that game too.

  6. Kris said...
    April 29, 2009 at 8:01 AM

    Hey Jerseywolf I have 2 questions for you. What 2 teams do you think we'll lose to? Hurricanes or Devils?

  7. Anonymous said...
    April 29, 2009 at 10:31 AM

    I have the greatest predicition of all. I'm not sure what our record will be, but I believe (hope) that unc is undefeated and looking toward a bcs birth, then Nov 28 we smash their dreams with another 41-10, wait it gets better. Then we face them again in the ACC title game and beat them even worse. Think about it, back to back wins over the holes.

  8. Anonymous said...
    April 29, 2009 at 2:20 PM

    I will say 9-3, 8-4 at the worst. 10-2 if we catch some breaks. But as a 'Pack, I feel we have been here before, with alot potential coming into the season, only to have our dreams dashed. But, I think this is different TOB aint Chuck Amato.

  9. Unknown said...
    April 29, 2009 at 2:40 PM

    Tom Obriens 3rd season at BC was 8-4 verses 4-8 his first two. We may not get to 8-10 win seasons next year, but they are coming. While I am excited about next year and think we can pull out a 9-10 win season, I think we will end up 8-4.

    Being a state fan has beaten the exuberant optimist out of me.

  10. Unknown said...
    November 3, 2009 at 11:56 AM

    It is almost comical to look back at all of these comments on here. What a change. I wonder what everyone has to say about their predictions now?

    Hey WPH/WPP, any chance for an update on the schedule? Just wondering what the latest TV and Time schedules are.

  11. Wolfpack Hoops said...
    November 3, 2009 at 12:28 PM

    Matt...sorry for the delay in updating the schedule and stats.

  12. Unknown said...
    November 4, 2009 at 7:29 AM

    No worries WPH. I appreciate all that you do. I hope to join once the new site is up.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates