Thursday, September 24, 2009

Coach O'Brien Talks Before Pittsburgh


comments

3 Responses to "Coach O'Brien Talks Before Pittsburgh"
  1. MARIO WILLIAMS said...
    September 24, 2009 at 10:24 PM

    AM I THE ONLY ONE AMPED UP ABOUT PITT! IS THERE AN EXTRA JERSEY, I WANNA GET OUT THERE AND HIT SOMEBODY

  2. Anonymous said...
    September 24, 2009 at 10:51 PM

    ^ We would love to have you back out there SUPER MARIO!!!!

  3. ppack3 said...
    September 25, 2009 at 1:16 PM

    You are not the only one, my friend! I am at work, painting my chest red and white. I'm just kidding.

    I am stoked about this game. I'm a little nervous, but stoked. I think it's incredible to see the big name coaches that are roaming the opposing sidelines at The Carter this year. Wannstedt, Spurrier ... Sweeny? Wouldn't it be cool to get Bill Cower down onto the opposition's sidelines to give Wannstedt some crap! The 'Chin' vs. the 'Stache!' It'd be just like the good 'ol days!

    Tomorrow is gonna be fun. And it will be a white knuckle game if the weather gets nasty! Lots of mud and blood! Get down, now!

    Go Pack!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates