Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wilson Meets The Press (Part II) - August 25, 2009




Top Quotes From the Interview:

"Every game you play there is something new that happens. Every time I step on that field, whether it's Carter-Finley or somewhere else, I feel a new excitement, a new jolt through my body, and that's a positive thing."

"No matter what you do, whether your doing good or bad, there are always going to be critics, and people who think you are better than you are. I have to really recognize how good I am and how bad I am."

"I'm never afraid. I'm never afraid of doing certain things or trying to play to best ability that I can. I'm going to be smart. If I need to get down, I'm going to get down."

"The game is really slowing down for me. I think that from the beginning of the season last year to the end of the season last year, even though I got hurt, the game really slowed down for me."

comments

3 Responses to "Wilson Meets The Press (Part II) - August 25, 2009"
  1. Unknown said...
    August 26, 2009 at 3:56 PM

    Always a great representative of NC State University. I am very proud of the way Russel and all of the guys have displayed their character to the media. I hope this humble attitude continues for this season and many more into the future. God bless you guys. I will be cheering all season!

  2. ppack3 said...
    August 26, 2009 at 5:10 PM

    If Russell is reading, great job! You are a great representative of our University. You are getting great at fielding the tough questions with ease. Man they came at you hard about last year's U of SC game! You handled it well. TOB has got to be proud. Good luck next Thursday! Beat those COCKS! Go State!

  3. Unknown said...
    August 27, 2009 at 7:52 AM

    Yeah, Russell is the MAN! He's great for our school and he's not scared to speak about his strength in GOD. Not to mention he is the best QB in the ACC already. We're behind you Russell....go get it done!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates