Friday, August 14, 2009

Sterling Lucas: Media Day 2009


comments

3 Responses to "Sterling Lucas: Media Day 2009"
  1. ppack3 said...
    August 15, 2009 at 11:10 AM

    I thought I got all of my comments in on the Wilson Interview thread...I was wrong.
    I neglected to mention Sterling Lucas when talking about the LB Core! What an oversight! I have to say it again...Just wait for these Linebackers to get a bit of experience, and then, look out ACC! We have enough quality guys at the LB positions, that we could certainly field a quality team, even without N. Irving!
    Starting:
    A. Cole
    R. Michel
    T. Manning (my pick)

    Baking 'em up:
    S. Lucas
    D. Maddox
    W. Beasley

    May play/May not:
    R. Cheek
    R. Dowdy
    H. Rice II
    A. Cureton

    And, next year, just replace Michel with Irving and add a year of experience to this Corp, and you have yourself a GREAT set of Linebackers! Too, in 2011, simply remove Irving, Michel and Cureton from this list, add any newcomers, and you have the '11 LB Corp! We are young, but gaining valuable experience.
    And, I don't know if TOB did this to motivate, but he had Cureton atop the depth chart at the beginning of the Fall. Wait, I do know. It was a motivational tool, for sure. The competition will be fierce for PT. I guess Sterling can just look at it as a sibling rivalry!? Go State!

  2. ppack3 said...
    August 15, 2009 at 11:14 AM

    "Backing 'em up:"

    Sorry, I thought we were in Chapel Hill for a moment. Ha!

  3. KarNCSU said...
    August 15, 2009 at 2:08 PM

    I like how I heard the word family alot. I really think Lucas can have a solid season. I can see him doing better than all of LB's from his class. Also think to 2010/11 for a sec with Michel being the lone LB gone. And hopefully with Irving back..wow we will have a killer LB unit.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates