Saturday, September 26, 2009

Toney Baker: Post-Game Interview After Pitt



Key Quotes
"We felt pretty good. The key was to keep fighting, you know, we went through a lot of adversity tonight and i think we showed that we're a pretty resilient football team, we're able to bounce back. The key is that we just kept fighting and we were able to get the victory."

"We had a lot of mistakes that we have to clean up but the fact that we never stopped believing that we can win the ball game. As a whole we came together and we just kept fighting. That's what it came down to."

"I feel like I've been getting better each week in practice. I feel like I'm getting a little faster, I'm getting smarter, just getting more into the offense and it's really showing. I'm just thankful to the Lord that I'm able to do what I'm doing and just to be able to compete, in general, at this level is just a wonderful blessing."

comments

2 Responses to "Toney Baker: Post-Game Interview After Pitt"
  1. Anonymous said...
    September 26, 2009 at 11:19 PM

    Hell of a game by Toney Baker today. Hell of a game. He ran with confidence, he caught the ball well, he ran hard. He and Jamelle both had great games.

    Between him and Jamelle we have a very solid running game. I don't like the play calling, but if it gets them that many yards every game, I'll take it. I just wish we would have redshirted Washington, cause with both of Baker and Eugene healthy, there isn't much room for him, and Washington is gonna be a hell of a back himself.

  2. Anonymous said...
    September 27, 2009 at 10:07 AM

    baker looked faster than i've seen him all year. He was blllllazing

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates